Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Week Ahead

Take a look at Friday.


This appeared on yesterday morning's The Week Ahead forecast on the Weather Channel.  I must admit, my first thought was excitement. Then the thoughts came and went as follows.

1. Must get camera and take a picture. 

2. Must not let C know what I'm doing for fear he will dampen my excitement.

3. How can it snow when it doesn't get below 35 degrees?

4. It is too early to get excited about snow.

5. Maybe this is the doings of the Olson family.  Trying to bring their weather with them.

6. Does this mean we are in for a long winter?!

7. This is going to be a long night for Mark's football game. 

8. Who says I can't get excited about snow in November? (Besides C, see #2.)

9. Last year my first snow was in October.  

10. I should probably finish drying my hair now.

No comments: